Use of this site is covered under the following disclaimer, terms and conditions.
Usage of this site means that you, the site visitor, agree to the following:
- Our websites are designed to help site visitors obtain information and guidance on safaris in southern, western and East Africa
- Although we believe our content sources to be reliable, the information on our websites is provided without responsibility for accuracy and some of the information may represent opinions or judgements.
- Use of this service is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions on our websites shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action against "Dubai to Africa" or any of its related operating companies or content providers.
- The information is provided with the understanding that neither "Dubai to Africa", related operating companies nor the content providers are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice, and neither shall be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be have been caused, directly or indirectly by or from the information or ideas contained, suggested, or referenced on the websites.
- No rights can be derived from prices mentioned on the website. They are subject to seasonal and changes and availability.
As a site visitor your participation is therefore done so solely at your own risk. Our websites link to other sites that may include facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations deemed of interest to the visitor. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or otherwise endorse the views, opinions or recommendations of these linked sites.
The site visitor agrees not to alter the presentation, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit the website/information in any manner without the express written consent of "Dubai to Africa" nor to use the website/information for any unlawful purpose. Any disputes will be settled in courts of law in the Netherlands.